Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Making A Move Up

Well my lovely faithful readers it has been just over two months since I started writing here at The Skinny Truth, and I have loved doing it very much.  These past two months have kind of been a trial period for me, testing the waters to see if I could actually work up a few posts now and then, if I enjoyed it and if anyone was actually willing to read what I wrote. 

I have just broken 1000 page views for my site, thanks to you all.  However, I feel I can do more and I want to.  Earlier this week I began reviewing what I am currently doing and what I need to do to improve.  Blogger has been a great home for me to start with, but it has some glitches, from my end as the writer and for my readers (more than one person has complained about the commenting process), that coupled with the fact that I can grow my little blog better on other sites has convinced me that it is time to move on to bigger and better things.

So... please be patient with me for a week or two while I begin the somewhat complicated business of moving this blog over to WordPress and dive into the deep end of social media.  I am hoping to have a nice unveiling of my new blog sometime mid-August for you to be impressed with! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the migration. Be sure to check out the documentation at WordPress.org regarding importing material to your WP site.

    ReplyDelete